Guidanz Web offers a common interface to Cummins service systems, allowing certified service providers the ability to quickly answer customer service needs. The system removes duplicated data entry and the need to have multiple websites and software running at the same time. Information is easily accessible through comprehensive service history and convenient service links (fault codes, manuals, previous warranty claims, etc.).
GUIDANZ WEB LOGIN
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz™, PowerSpec and QuickCheck – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find your local representative.
Everything You Need to Know About Guidanz Web!
Join us for FREE online training to learn how to shave valuable minutes off each service event by leveraging the new Cummins Guidanz web application. Guidanz simplifies and creates a comprehensive service event experience by combining the end-to-end process in one application. Users no longer have to log into QSOL, EDS, or RAPIDSERVE™ Web – they log into Guidanz and receive the same content streamlined through one easy-to-use application that guides users through the service event.
- Learn about the origin of Guidanz and why it is a great advancement in Service efficiency!
- Learn how Guidanz streamlines day-to-day service events, from the customer arriving and all the way through invoice/claim filing
- Review how Guidanz will replace RAPIDSERVE™ Web for claim creation. Dealer participation is strongly encouraged as EDS and RSW will be retiring soon!
- Understand how to request access/deactivate users
- Understand how to receive support and/or provide feedback
CUMMINS SERVICE TRAINING IN QSOL
As of August 14, 2019, you can access training videos through Cummins Service Training (CST) located here.
- Use your QSOL log-in credentials
- Follow the prompts
- Type Guidanz in the search box provided on the home page
- Select the appropriate program ID to review the material