Guidanz is a suite of genuine service products, features and capabilities that maximize efficiency by streamlining processes associated with any service event. Many commonly known service systems (QuickServe, RAPIDSERVE™ Web, INSITE™, etc.) are now integrated into a single sign-on interface, thus streamlining the service workflow. Products in the Guidanz suite include: Guidanz Web, Guidanz Mobile App, Immediate Assessment and the INLINE™ mini vehicle adapter.
Guidanz Mobile App
The mobile app quickly identifies key engine data and J1939 fault code information that can be shared with service providers to help expedite the repair process. Data is pulled from the engine using the INLINE™ vehicle adapter that wirelessly connects to the mobile app via Bluetooth®/ cellular data connection.
The Immediate Assessment (IA) feature on the Guidanz™ mobile app is a valuable feature for Certified Service Providers, dealers and fleets that assist in reducing assessment/triage time from several hours to a few minutes. IA facilitates scheduling service jobs, technician assignments and better use of service bay and personnel.
Immediate Assessment features include:
- Repair time estimates
- Most likely repair parts
- Easy work order creation
- Seamless transition to Guidanz Web
Guidanz Web offers a common interface to Cummins service systems, allowing certified service providers the ability to quickly answer customer service needs. The system removes duplicated data entry and the need to have multiple websites and software running at the same time. Information is easily accessible through comprehensive service history and convenient service links (fault codes, manuals, previous warranty claims, etc.).
- One page summary provides up-to-date status of the service event to give to the customer
- Warranty claims creation and processing
- Automatic job creation from the Immediate Assessment feature on the Guidanz mobile app
- Integrated diagnostics and repair experience
- Guidanz General Brochure
- Guidanz Mobile App Flyer
- INLINE™ Adapter Flyer
- Guidanz Web Flyer
- Guidanz with Immediate Assessment Flyer
- Guidanz User Guide
Videos on YouTube
Electronic Service Tools
Your company’s firewall may inhibit the installation of this file.
Please contact your system administrator for assistance if you receive such a message.
Prerequisites for the Guidanz Mobile app
- Many of the Guidanz features require a subscription. Contact your local distributor, under the Software Licensing section below, to register your service location to use Cummins Guidanz Immediate Assessment in the US, EU, or Canada. Non-Distributor employees please contact Cummins Care.
- DATALINK ADAPTERS - You will need one of the new Cummins INLINETM Bluetooth datalink adapters.
For detailed product information about Guidanz see Guidanz product information.
This software is not available on mobile. To download for your office or home computer, please return to this page from that device.
Some Cummins software and mobile applications – including INSITE™, Guidanz™, PowerSpec and QuickCheck – require unique software licenses for use. Licenses are available through a Cummins-authorized distributor or dealer. Please provide us a few details to find your local representative.