Integrated Transfer Switches for Reliable Power Transitions
At Cummins, we engineer our transfer switches with flexibility and ease-of-operation in mind. Paired with a PowerCommand generator set, the result is a robust power system capable of ensuring reliable performance while maximizing cost effectiveness.
Technologically Advanced and Designed for Dependability
PowerCommand automatic transfer switches are based on microprocessor control technology, optimizing performance and ease-of-operation. Their robust, high-contact-force design withstands thousands of switching cycles without burning or pitting to provide 100 percent continuous current ratings.
A full line of standard switches is available from 40 to 4,000 amps for the entire range of power systems with common bus communication language. Custom-engineered switches are available to fit unique project requirements.
Major features and capabilities:
- Withstand and closing ratings up to 200 kA
- Convenient front-panel display to easily review power and load conditions, make adjustments, review events, and check network status
- Service entrance configurations to 1000 amps
- Open, closed or programmed transition transfer
- Bypass isolation and service entrance configurations
- Global agency approvals, including: UL 1008, IEC, CSA, NFPA, IEEE, IBC and NEMA ICS 10
Cummins global distribution channel is the single-source supplier of fully integrated power systems - from generators, paralleling switchgear and automatic transfer switches to local design-build support and service. Our global network has implemented more than one hundred thousand PowerCommand installations worldwide.