- Gain the freedom to spec across geographies and terrains thanks to unaided cold start capability.
- Achieve high performance even in harsh and dusty environments with heavy-duty air filter availability.
- Enjoy easy transitions from 50 to 60 Hz (and vice versa) via switchable/dual speed engines for Diesel G-Drive
- Lower your diesel fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world- class fuel injection system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Eliminate the need to maintain more than one supply chain thanks to a complete range of diesel products—from (10 to 2750 kVA Prime Power at 50 Hz and 9 to 2500 kWe Prime Power at 60Hz) and gas products (from 195 to 355 kWm Continuous Power at 60Hz)
- Achieve compliance to strict worldwide emissions, including EPA T3/T4i and EU SIIIA (MR/HD G-Drive engines) and T2 and 2g TAL (HHP G-Drive engines), and Tier2 non-road (MOH).
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organized at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your rental customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivaled global service and support network.
Whether for prime or continuous power applications, the rental market requires robust engines that provide reliable performance at high ambient temperatures and altitudes.
Cummins G-Drive engines meet even the toughest requirements by delivering not only high performance, but also strict environmental compliance and substantial cost savings.