- Enjoy robust performance in both diesel and natural gas applications.
- Diesel G-Drive engines meet demanding regulatory requirements with emissions-compliant solutions for T4i, Stage IIIA and other standards, while select Gas G-Drive engines meet NSPS Stationary and Tier2 emissions standards.
- Gain the freedom to spec across geographies and terrains thanks to unaided cold start capability.
- Lower your fuel consumption requirements in prime applications with G-Drive’s world-class fuel system.
- Lessen the total costs of ownership and maintenance via longer lube oil and air filter service intervals, as well as extended overhaul periods (over 20,000 hours on some of Cummins’ most popular G-Drive engines).
- Eliminate the need to maintain more than one supply chain thanks to a complete range of diesel products (from 10 to 2750 kVA Prime Power at 50 Hz and 9 to 2500 kWe Prime Power at 60Hz) and gas products (from 50 to 180 kWm Continuous Power at 50 Hz and 50 to 215 kWm Continuous Power at 60 Hz).
- Ensure high product quality and rigid engineering guideline adherence via close collaboration with dedicated Cummins application engineering teams.
- Increase self-reliance by taking advantage of training sessions organized at Cummins' plants around the world.
- Give your oil and gas customers maximum uptime, easy access to parts, lower inventory requirements and service responsiveness anywhere in the world with Cummins’ unrivaled global service and support network.
Oil & gas customers demand reliable power in the toughest environments. Cummins G-Drive engines meet requirements and exceed expectations in mechanical and electronically controlled diesel engines from 1.3 to 78 litres and gas engines from 5.9 litres to 14 litres.