Prime Yourself for Any Power Challenge
Need continuous power for extended periods of time? Look no further than Cummins Power Generation. Even if your next project is in a developing area with no utility service, has service that�s too expensive or has a history of unreliability, Cummins delivers economical prime power for industrial and municipal installations.
Complete Power System Assurance
A prime power system from Cummins Power Generation is more than a piece of equipment. When you specify a Cummins power system, you can be sure that it is engineered with the application expertise — including testing, validation and on-site support — to deliver reliable power in the most challenging applications. Here�s how we deliver fail-safe performance for your prime power demands:
- Specialized solutions for challenging environments
- Equipment reliability and durability
- Options in prime mover technology diesel or natural gas reciprocating engines
- System paralleling, remote operation and monitoring using our PowerCommand® controls technology
- Rental power for immediate or temporary needs
- Dependable aftermarket support
For more information please provide a brief overview of your needs to our Power Solutions group.
Prime Power Literature:
These brochures are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- Lean-Burn Gas Fueled Generator Sets (2040kb)
- Conjuntos de geradores a gás de combustão Lean-Burn (1.8MB, Portuguese - European)
- Grupos geradores a gás Lean-Burn (1.8MB, Portuguese - Latin American)
- Grupos electrógenos de mezcla pobre (1.8MB, Español)
- Groupes électrogènes à gaz à mélange pauvre (81kB, François)
- Газопоршневые электрогенераторы на обедненной газовой смеси (1,785kB, русский)
- 稀薄燃烧气体燃料发电机组 (892kB, Mandarin)
- Genset alimentati a gas a miscela magra (1.7MB, Italian)
- Gasgestookte generatorsets op arme mengsels (1.78MB, Dutch)
- Gasbetriebene Magergemisch-Gensets (1.8MB, German)
- Gas Project Application Capabilities (2.2MB)
- 天然气项目应用程序功能 (2.0MB - Mandarin)
- Проекты с использованием газопоршневых установок Возможности использования (2.3MB - русский)
- Experts in gasprojecten (2.3MB - Dutch)
- Soluzioni applicative Impianti a gas (2.3MB - Italian)
- Unsere Kompetenz für Ihr Gas-Energieprojekt (2.3MB - German)
- Proyecto de gas Capacidades de aplicación (2.3MB - Español)
- Projeto a Gás Capacidades da Aplicação (2.3MB - Portuguese - Latin American)
- Military 800 kW Power Unit (980kb)
- Oil And Gas (485kb)
- Powering your world (2.2MB)
- Prime Power (1.21MB)
- Powering your world (1.4MB)
Europe Middle East Africa
These case histories are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- Aitutaki – Cook Islands (835kb)
Aitutaki, Cook Islands - The island’s original power station, whose architecture dates back to the 1960s, using two veteran Blackstone generators, gave out in 2006. A Cummins QST30 generator set was hired from New Zealand and provided electricity until the commissioning of the new power station in September of 2009.
- The Ambatovy Project – Madagascar (539kb)
The largest capital project in the history of Madagascar, the Ambatovy Project, has purchased 30 Cummins Power Generation generator sets to help meet its requirement for prime power. The combined mine and processing project has the potential to be a huge boost to the country�s economy.
- Bedarra Island Resort – Australia (175kb)
One of Australia’s most exclusive resorts, Voyages Bedarra Island on the Great Barrier Reef, now has a continual, reliable power supply following installation of a new state–of–the–art prime power system by Cummins Power Generation.
- Benlon India Ltd – Kundli, Haryana State, India (961kb)
Operating in an industrial area where the grid supply is unavailable, Benlon India Ltd has always needed to secure its own source of power. Cummins ESB India has installed and commissioned a total of five natural gas fueled generator sets, proving to be the perfect solution for one of India�s leading textiles manufacturers.
- BHP Billiton Mine – Australia (260kb)
Three Cummins 1.2MW QSK60 generator sets have transformed the powerhouse on the remote Australian island of Groote Eylandt, home to a manganese mine.
- Bitexco Financial Tower – Vietnam (584kb)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - Generations are available 24-7 to meet customer demands in banking, manufacturing, power plant, trading, insurance, post and telecommunication sectors.
- DENSO HARYANA PVT. LTD – India (1.4MB)
Manesar, State of Haryana, India - Power generation from natural gas in conjunction with diesel generation, plus heat recovery.
- Evince Textiles Factory – Bangladesh (270kb)
Cummins Power Generation provides prime power supplementing unreliable grid power for Evince Textiles Factory in Gazipur District, Bangladesh, keeping production going 24 hours daily, in three shifts around the clock.
- Feld Entertainment – Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Circus – Vienna, Virginia, USA (639kb)
Cummins provides power 24/7 for clowns, high-wire artists, elephants and tigers.
- Foong Lee Sawi Minyak Palm Oil Mill – Malaysia (164kb)
Cummins Power Generation provides prime power running in parallel with a steam turbine generator to meet the requirements of the palm oil plantation and oil mill increasing its capacity from 40 tons to 60 tons.
- INDIA - IDEA Cellular Limited (691kb)
INDIA - IDEA Cellular’s antecedents date back to 1995, when the Aditya Birla Group, AT&T (through Birla AT&T Communications), and the Tata Group (through Tata Cellular) set up cellular networks. Both these companies were among the first Telecom companies to commercially start operations in non-metros and achieve financial closure.
- Indusign – Adegem, Near Ghent, Belgium (97.6kb)
a state-of-the-art engineering company, headquartered in Adegem, near Belgium, provides a wide range of engineering services and products for the heavy equipment industry.
- Jaguar Mine – Australia (215kb)
Cummins Power Generation enables Australian metal producer to save money with natural gas prime power.
- Jasmine Offshore Oilfield – Gulf of Thailand (151kb)
Cummins Power Generation provides baseload power and ensures continuous power supply for PEARL Energy's offshore oil platforms operating in the Gulf of Thailand, including all their equipment, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Kamsar Town – Kamsar, Guinea (244kb)
Cummins Power Generation guarantees the town's mains electricty supply
- Kanowit Palm Oil Mill – Malaysia (239kb)
With no area grid supply, Kanowit Palm Oil Mill in East Malaysia uses Cummins Power Generation gensets to provide prime power for operations, as well as to cater to local residential demand. Three Cummins Power Generation gensets complement an existing steam turbine to keep daily extraction and refining output consistent and reliable.
- Laemthong Farm – Thailand (630kb)
Cummins Power Generation trusted again to support farm operations with reliable and cost-efficient Power Solutions.
- Liberia Electricity Corporation – Monrovia, Liberia (1.01mb)
Cummins Power Generation teams with The Louis Berger Group to re-electrify the capital of Liberia. Joint venture doubles prior electric capacity of war-damaged city.
- Mal Panakkukang Shopping Complex – Indonesia (252kb)
Cummins Power Generation keeps Mal Panakkukang shopping complex open for business every day of the week, despite frequent power shortages from local utility. Five Cummins Power Generation gensets provide power to run all mall systems and merchant requirements including lighting, security, air conditioning, escalators and food service.
- Mana Mineral – Burkino Faso (261kb)
Cummins Power Generation powers desert gold mine's utilities
- News Ltd – Sydney, Australia (767kb)
Sydney, Australia - In the heart of Sydney’s Surry Hills suburb stands a building, seemingly unimposing and similar to the other buildings in the area. This building at 2 Holt Street however, houses the headquarters of the most powerful news corporation in Australia, News Ltd.
- Naubahar Bottling Company – Gujranwala, Lahore, Pakistan (223kb)
Cummins Power Generation supplies power to pepsi
- Nor-Tech Fabrication – Kelso, Washington (1.09mb)
KELSO, WASHINGTON, USA–When Nor-Tech Fabrication needed to find a reliable way to power two portable rock crushers in a harsh environment, the Kelso, Wash.-based company pressed Cummins Power Generation Inc. into action with a specialized power solution.
- PLN Bontang Power Station – Indonesia (141kb)
Cummins Power Generation Gensets supplement the power supply from Indonesia’s Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) power utility. Cummins Power Generation was chosen because of their known reliability for heavy–duty prime applications, quick–response service support and cost–effective maintenance.
- San Alberto Gas Field – Bolivia (207kb)
The remote San Alberto processing plant required on–site power, and we provided the solution. Two 1.25 MW lean–burn gas generator sets run 24 hours a day, with a third 1.25 MW generator set installed as a permanent standby unit for use during emergencies or maintenance operations.
- Siam Commercial Bank, – Bangkok, Thailand (723kb)
Cummins Power Generation provided prime power for Siam Commercial Bank�s Tier 3 data center. To address the strict requirements of a Tier 3 data center, Cummins Power Generation designed a prime power system consisting of four units of Cummins Power Generation C2250D5 generator sets, powered by QSK60G4 engines and a DMC 1000 PowerCommand® paralleling system.
- Snow Summit Ski Resort, – United States (350kb)
The ski resort needed a flexible power system that balanced safety, cost-control and efficiency to provide 12 megawatts of electricity to power air compressors, water pumps and fan guns to maintain a solid snow base of between three and five feet throughout the ski season.
- Tower Power Utility Ltd – Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria (290kb)
Tower Power Utility Ltd (TPUL) of The Tower Group is Cummins comissions first Independent Power Provider station in Nigeria, which is home of one of the largest rolled aluminum plants in West Africa. Aluminum Rolling Mills (ARM), owned by The Tower Group, is both an industry leader and household name, offering high-end quality aluminum products.
- Warid Telecom – Pakistan (237kb)
Warid Telecom wanted a generator set solution that could deliver both standby and prime power even in the most difficult terrain. Given Cummins Power Generation's proven product reliability, even in the harshest conditions, Warid Telecom chose 300 Cummins Power Generation C33 D5 generator sets operating on 50Hz, to deliver 33 kVA (standby) and 30 kVA (prime) of power each.