Spark–Ignited Gas Generator Sets
Our spark–ignited generator sets, 6.0 to 150 kW, are designed for applications that call for gaseous fuel options as a result of fuel containment, economic and emissions considerations, or compliance with local codes. These generator sets have fuel systems for both natural gas and propane, making them a convenient choice for a variety of life–support and related applications, including small health care facilities and retail businesses.
Features and Benefits:
A complete selection of voltages, accessories, generator set and control options are available for customizing to your application. Major features include:
- Multiple control system options, including NFPA 110 compliance
- Natural gas, propane or combination fuel systems
- Weather–protective and sound–attenuated enclosures address environmental concerns for outdoor installations
- Strong motor–starting capability and fast recovery from transient load changes to keep your site operational
- Some models are available with optional closed–loop fuel control systems and three–way catalyst to limit emissions to 1.5 grams per brake horsepower–hour
Spark–Ignited Genset Literature:
These brochures are in PDF () format; to view them, you will need Adobe Reader® software.
- Powering your world (2.2MB)
- 7x24: Standby power systems for mission–critical facilities (357kb)
- Digital controls – PowerCommand® digital control technology (1MB)
Europe, Middle-East, Africa
For information about our spark–ignited gensets contact your nearest distributor.