Cummins Power Generation's Mission-Critical Diesel Gensets
The efficiency you need, the reliability you expect. Take your business above and beyond.
Cummins Power Generation has fully redesigned its high-range generator sets to deliver the reliability, efficiency and versatility that your customers want. Click the links above for more detailed information on our new emissions regulated and fuel optimized QSK50 and QSK60 powered generator set models.
Features and Benefits:
- Full rated power up to 50C at 500 meters
- IBC seismic certified 2000, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2012
- Best transient and motor starting capability
- New pedestal-housed PowerCommand controls for extended paralleling
- Set-mounted 40C and 50C cooling system factory tested
- Vibration reduced by 85%
- Endurance testing with 400 start/stops
- Prime rating available for all nodes
- Single source of all technologies on genset power system for easy service and maintenance.
- Smaller footprint for maximum performance
- Excellent fuel efficiency
- Alternator with temp rise up to 150C
- Larger box to host circuit breaker and entry cables with bus bars
- Embedded AVR function in new control
- Faster setup time and navigation with large LCD featuring multiple language support
- A range of features and sizes to suit different applications, whether Standby, Prime or Continuous
- Emissionized and fuel-optimized models to meet varying installation requirements
- For 60 Hz markets, gensets rated for 1250, 1500, 1750, 2000 and 2250 kWe
- For 50 Hz markets, gensets rated for 1400, 1540, 1700, 1825, 2000, 2250 and 2500 kVA
Click here to view our list of models and specifications.