The Single Module™ is an ultra-high efficiency aftertreatment system. Previously, aftertreatment systems were designed simply to meet emissions requirements. This system, however, was developed specifically to meet customer needs first, while also meeting emissions standards.
- The Single Module is designed to be up to 60% smaller and 40% lighter than preceding aftertreatment systems, all while improving emissions reduction performance.
- The compact size enables better heat management and retention for improved fuel economy.
- The single-pass exhaust flow design delivers low back pressure.
- The simpler packaging allows for fewer variations. This allows for improvements in system integration and a more robust and reliable system for the end-user. OEM customers can benefit from simpler chassis integration, as the UL2 Urea Dosing System does not require engine coolant lines to and from the urea injector.
- The system achieves a more efficient atomization of urea and minimized urea deposits, thus requiring fewer regeneration events while experiencing optimal use of urea throughout the system.
- Advancements in catalyst technologies have allowed the diesel particulate filter to have a bigger ash capacity, permitting for increased time between maintenance events and minimal operator intervention.
- Integrated with the UL2 Urea Dosing System to deliver improvements in NOx reduction capabilities.
- Offers end-in, end-out (EIEO) and side-in, side-out (SISO) inlet and outlet configurations for added installation flexibility.
- Single Module Aftertreatment System
- Single Module Aftertreatment System - German
- Single Module Aftertreatment System - French
|Medium-Duty Engines||EIEO Total Length (mm)||SISO Total Length (mm)||Approximate Rating Coverage|
|Heavy-Duty Engines||EIEO Total Length(mm)||SISO Total Length (mm)||Approximate Rating Coverage|